It’s not as obvious as you think, argues Dylan Cleaver on The Spinoff. While both stadiums have train stations nearby, that doesn’t help everyone. When it comes to food and drink, Mt Smart is an epically awful walk-up venue, but it also has a much smoother and simpler entry process. The concession experience at Eden Park was hideous, while at Mt Smart the variety of food trucks and ease of access to food and drink was miles better. As for the booze factor, there was a lot of drunkenness at both venues.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’