Jess Britten and Warren Durling have spent nearly five years making a 115-year-old Ponsonby hall liveable, Stuff reports. But now they’re putting it on the market. The former Oddfellows hall in Renall Street, Freemans Bay, has been transformed into a beautiful three-bedroom home. Upcycled materials feature prominently – the kitchen is more than 20 years old – and resource consent has now been granted for a second stage of works, including a rooftop terrace.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor