At Slow Blooms in Matakana, flower fans can wander the garden, take floral workshops and craft their own bouquets. Owner Rebecka Keeling tells NZ Herald why gardening is far more than pretty posies, and what makes Matakana – located just an hour’s drive north of Auckland CBD – a great place to visit.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’