More than 11,500 Aucklanders had their say in the consultation on Auckland Council’s 2022/2023 Annual Budget – almost triple the number of responses received in the preceding annual budget consultation. “The uncertain impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, rising inflation and interest rates, supply chain challenges and a tight labour market are all hitting our budget hard. It is great to get so much feedback from Aucklanders as to their thoughts and opinions,” says Councillor Desley Simpson.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor