Auckland Council strongly supports reform of water services provision in New Zealand. However, it remains adamant that Aucklanders, through their elected representatives, should retain majority control over provision of water services in our city. “Auckland could have been excluded from the reform because ‘it already has many of the desired features of the reform’” says Mayor Phil Goff.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor