Two more arrests have been made in Auckland as part of a police operation targeting the importation and supply of illicit drugs, RNZ reports. Officers searched an address on Portage Road, New Lynn on Wednesday morning, taking two people into custody. Detective Senior Sergeant Kevan Verry, of the Northland organised crime unit, said today’s arrests were part of Operation Freya, which saw 12 arrests and around $8 million worth of drugs seized last November.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’