One Coromandel town can’t wait for Aucklanders to break through the border today, as the township looks forward to a much-needed cash injection, Newshub reports. But while there is excitement for reunions with family and a boom in business, there is some apprehension from local medical staff. They’re preparing to deal with the usual influx of summer travellers that includes three big concerts, holiday injuries as well as COVID.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday