Tel Aviv is the world’s most expensive city to live in, Newshub reveals. A soaring currency, rising house prices and costly goods caused Tel Aviv to move from fifth-most expensive last year, to most expensive in 2021. Meanwhile, Auckland is the 27th most expensive city, having moved up 11 places from 2020. It’s in line with the cities of Minneapolis (US) and Edinburgh (UK).
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday