Keep an eye out for a pop-up celebration of some of Tāmaki Makaurau’s live artists, most weekends until mid-February, Auckland Council says. Auckland Council’s City Centre Programmes team is thrilled to be working with Fresh Concept, bringing life and vibrancy back to the city centre we love. Music is popping up across these locations: Fort Street pocket park, Jean Batten Place, Vulcan Lane, Freyberg Square, O’Connell Street, High Street, Te Ha o Hine Place (Khartoum Place), and along Lorne Street.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday