A person in their 30s who died last week is New Zealand’s youngest confirmed Covid-related death to date, Stuff reports. A Ministry of Health (MoH) spokesman said in a statement the patient died at Auckland City Hospital last week. The ministry would not provide further information about the patient, such as their gender or vaccination status, out of “respect for the family”, the statement said.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday