New Zealand will host a total of 29 matches at the 2023 Fifa Women’s World Cup, including some of the big games of the tournament, NZ Herald reports. Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Dunedin will share 29 of the 64 games, with the remainder spread between five cities across the Tasman. Along with the opening game at Eden Park, there is a semifinal in Auckland, two quarter-finals (Auckland, Wellington) and two round of sixteen games (Auckland, Wellington).
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday