An Auckland street received a shock announcement on the weekend, Stuff reports – a much-loved resident was found alive, but badly injured, after nearly two weeks missing. Neighbours say they are overjoyed Cindi Li has been found, but they’re baffled by the circumstances of her disappearance and discovery. “It’s just sort of inexplicable,” one man said. “We’ve all been really worried.” Li, who has lived in the same unit with her husband Guo Hao Feng for more than 20 years, is a popular and friendly figure in Tranmere Rd, the neighbour said.
- Bank CEO on how Kiwis can prepare financially and mentally for 2022
- No ‘downward trend’ in pedestrian, cyclist deaths on Auckland roads
- Delta has become a Māori pandemic, Waitangi Tribunal hearing told
- Regional Parks to receive Māori names and share history
- Nutritionist calls on fast-food chains to display easy to interpret warning signs