Nearly 700 people are self isolating at home in Auckland, RNZ reports, with the total number of active cases in the region now more than 1900. The Ministry of Health says the safety and security of people with Covid-19 and their families remains paramount when people are isolating at home. If people can not do it safely, they may be removed to an MIQ facility.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday