Destiny Church leader Brian Tamaki has again been granted bail, with a strict new condition that he does not attend the Auckland Domain, Newshub reveals. Tamaki, 63, appeared in the Auckland District Court on Tuesday afternoon via audio-video link. He pleaded not guilty to a new charge of Failing to Comply with Order (COVID-19) under the COVID-19 Public Health Response Act. He also denied breaching his previous bail conditions. It comes after more than 1000 people turned out for an anti-vaccine mandate protest on Saturday at the Auckland Domain. Tamaki and his wife Hannah were present and spoke on stage to supporters.
- Bank CEO on how Kiwis can prepare financially and mentally for 2022
- No ‘downward trend’ in pedestrian, cyclist deaths on Auckland roads
- Delta has become a Māori pandemic, Waitangi Tribunal hearing told
- Regional Parks to receive Māori names and share history
- Nutritionist calls on fast-food chains to display easy to interpret warning signs