A vaccination centre in Panmure was vandalised and staff have been abused, Newshub reports. The shopfront window at the Pasefika Family Health Group in Panmure was smashed a day after a successful community vaccination event. Maungakiekie-Tāmaki Ward Councillor Josephine Bartley said the incident was “unacceptable.” “We will not tolerate violence, keep your anti-vax violence to yourself please,” she wrote. Staff at the centre say they have been targeted with online abuse and threats.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday