Let your kids’ imaginations run wild with endless ways to play at Wynyard Quarter, says Auckland Council. It’s a perfect spot to explore on a kid-powered scooter, and slide fans will love the play areas along Daldy Street, where lush plantings collide with water play and two super-cool slides. Or check out the basketball court, foot-powered fountains, and summer’s pop-up activities for kids including arts and crafts. For more information, visit Wynyard Quarter’s website.
- Bank CEO on how Kiwis can prepare financially and mentally for 2022
- No ‘downward trend’ in pedestrian, cyclist deaths on Auckland roads
- Delta has become a Māori pandemic, Waitangi Tribunal hearing told
- Regional Parks to receive Māori names and share history
- Nutritionist calls on fast-food chains to display easy to interpret warning signs