Let your kids’ imaginations run wild with endless ways to play at Wynyard Quarter, says Auckland Council. It’s a perfect spot to explore on a kid-powered scooter, and slide fans will love the play areas along Daldy Street, where lush plantings collide with water play and two super-cool slides. Or check out the basketball court, foot-powered fountains, and summer’s pop-up activities for kids including arts and crafts. For more information, visit Wynyard Quarter’s website.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor