Fitness studios around the city are pivoting to different offerings under the new guidelines and launching a series of safe – but sweaty – outdoor workouts, Newshub reports. PM Jacinda Ardern’s announcement of Auckland’s new Level 3 (which some have dubbed “2.75”) has led many studios to launch outdoor classes in carparks, pavements, public parks and more. Options include Basecamp Power Yoga in Grey Lynn; Studio Box and Sweat Yoga & Pilates, both in Newmarket; and Good Ground in Cornwall Park and Auckland Domain.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions