Silver Fern Farms (SFF) says it welcomes the release of the discussion document on the shape of the Emissions Reduction Plan, says Rural News Group. “At Silver Fern Farms, we see the transition to a low carbon economy as an important opportunity to create new forms of value for New Zealand and position our farmers as climate innovators,” says chief executive Simon Limmer. He added that SFF looks forward to working with officials and Ministers to ensure the final plan supports the ambition and priorities of farmers, customers and communities.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday