Red Bull’s Auckland Flugtag event has been postponed once more due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, and will now take place on March 5, Stuff reports. It is the second time the amateur flying event has been put back as a result of the Delta outbreak. A Red Bull spokesman said the decision to postpone was made to guarantee the success of the event, and to aid those teams thwarted by the current Covid-19 restrictions. Red Bull’s Flugtag event challenges the brave and brainy to design and build flying machines, before inviting them to launch them off a 6 metre-high flight deck over water.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions