Police are planning to face a second anti-lockdown protest from the same group behind Saturday’s mass gathering at the Auckland Domain, Newshub reports. The Freedoms and Rights Coalition released a video on Thursday morning confirming another protest would go ahead on October 16. Police reiterated that it was “made clear to organisers of a previous event, that protest action in breach of the COVID restrictions, risked attracting enforcement action”.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions