The victim in the Avondale shooting incident is a 28-year-old Auckland man, and police are asking for sightings of a black-coloured Honda Stream vehicle, registration HLL620, Stuff reports. On Saturday, it was announced a man and a woman have been charged following the death of a man inside a West Auckland gated community. “We would like to reassure the community that we aren’t seeking anyone else in relation to this death” Detective Inspector Lloyd Schmid said. Anyone with information is asked to contact Police on 105 and quote file number 211002/1241, or contact Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions