A parent of a baby in Auckland City Hospital’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit has tested positive for Covid-19, NZ Herald reports. The NICU cares for newborn babies that are premature or are sick at birth and require extra medical care, and movements in and out of the NICU have been restricted while all Auckland DHB staff in the unit are being tested, alongside babies and their families. Support is being provided to parents, patients and staff who may need it, including the Covid-19 positive parent and their family.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions