Police have issued infringement notices to six people who attended a wild North Shore party that flouted level 3 rules, and say more infringements notices are likely to follow, NZ Herald reports. A man, 28, has already been summoned to court over the party. “Police reiterate that we will not tolerate this type of breach of alert level restrictions and would like to thank those members of the public who reported the matter to us,” police said in a statement on Wednesday. More than 50 people attended the house party in the suburb of Redvale on Saturday night.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday