The landlord of a North Shore property at the centre of a police investigation over a wild weekend lockdown party has expressed her dismay over the illegal gathering, Stuff reports. She was shocked and saddened that the property – her former family home – had been used for the illicit lockdown bash. Meanwhile, two models have been dumped by their agencies following video footage that revealed they were at the party, which was the second gathering of the group that night – they had earlier gotten together on the rooftop of the Sugartree building in central Auckland. Several attendees have posted apologies on social media.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday