Police arrested a 34-year-old man for breaching his electronically monitored bail after receiving multiple reports a person climbing down the outside of a high rise hotel in Auckland’s CBD, Stuff reports. Police attended the scene on Albert Street at around 2pm on Monday and arrested the man. The video suggests he was 13 storeys high on the outside of The Barclay Suites where he was a guest. It is not a managed isolation quarantine facility (MIQ).
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions