Halloween is just two weeks away, and apple-bobbing parties and knocking on strangers’ doors will be off the cards due to level 3 rules, Stuff reports. But from outdoor picnics to virtual Halloween traditions, there are still plenty of ways to celebrate the spooky season safely, and Stuff lists their top picks including: have yet another picnic, ‘treat or treat’ by finding a safe way to impart little goodie packages, enjoy decorating your house for the street to enjoy, and jump onto Zoom to connect with family and friends – costumes and all.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday