With Auckland having moved from alert level 3 to “alert level 3 with picnics”, it’s a trickier picnic game in the central city. Whether you’re already living in the CBD, or want to meet a friend for a level-appropriate picnic, Stuff writer Chamanthie Sinhalage-Fonseka suggests five tried-and-true ways you can picnic in central Auckland. Options cover those who are nocturnal, those who appreciate silence, and those who just can’t sit still.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions