A worker in a call centre at a major Covid-19 testing laboratory site in Auckland has tested positive for the coronavirus, RNZ reports. The call centre is in an administrative wing on the first floor of the Mt Wellington site, separate from the main laboratory. Affected call centre staff are at home and self-isolating. The lab, Asia Pacific Healthcare Group, conducts around one-third of New Zealand testing.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions