A woman has been reunited with her cat years after he went missing for years, Stuff reports. Isabel Connor moved to Westmere from nearby Mt Albert in 2018. She kept her cat, Leo, inside for 3 weeks, but he went outside on his first venture and never returned. On Friday, three years after he disappeared, Connor got a call saying Leo’s microchip had been scanned at a vet, and her contact details had come up. “I was shocked, I thought there was no way, and to be honest I didn’t really believe it until I saw him for myself,” Connor said. Mystery still remains as to where Leo has been the past three years and who has been looking after him.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions