Two sex workers arrested at a Blenheim motel after travelling from Auckland without any exemption have appeared in court, NZ Herald. The duo appeared via video link from Blenheim police station, facing charges of failing to comply with an order made under section 11 of the Covid 19 Public Health Response Act 2020. The move comes just hours after they tested negative for the Delta variant of Covid-19. Both women have until 5pm on Friday to check in with their local Auckland police stations, before being bailed to their home addresses.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday