A woman became “aggressive” at a security guard when offered a face mask at the Takanini Pak’nSave, allegedly punching the guard in the face, NZ Herald reports. The security guard was then chased by two men with weapons. The 26-year old woman has been charged with assault and issued an infringement for failing to wear a face covering. A patched Black Power member was also charged with assault with a weapon. Police remained at the Pak’nSave, conducting reassurance patrols and support for the security guard.
- Auckland lockdown: More than half of students drop off radar at some schools
- Fire crews tackle large blaze at house in Sandringham, Auckland
- TV scientist Nanogirl inundated with vaccine questions from ‘petrified’ teachers
- 285 bids over 81 minutes: Inside the exhausting battle to buy an Auckland home
- Minimum wage earners, pensioners no longer qualify for legal aid