With all of New Zealand, except Auckland, set to shift down to Alert Level 2 on Tuesday at 11.59pm, NZ Herald notes the changes that Delta brings to our alert level system. Mask wearing will have tighter rules, with people required to wear a face mask inside most public venues, including shops, malls, and public spaces. Scanning will be mandatory anywhere where there will be close contact between people such as bars, hairdressers and cinemas, and a 2m space is now required between people at indoor public facilities, such as gyms, libraries and supermarkets.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions