The mother of a baby who is one of New Zealand’s youngest COVID-19 cases says she was shocked to hear her son had caught the virus – and she doesn’t know how he did, Newshub reveals. Both the 11-month-old and his mum are isolating at the Jet Park quarantine facility in Auckland. “He’s doing really well. We’ve had a couple of bumps in the road, a couple of high temperatures that he’s been fighting and some low oxygen,” she says. On Tuesday, it was revealed that five other babies aged under 1 year old have the virus too.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions