A man who tested positive for Covid-19, spent half an hour in North Shore Hospital and may have come into contact with up to 20 staff last Thursday, NZ Herald reports. The man bypassed the hospital’s front-of-house screening processes while staff were assisting another person and hid from security staff before running into a lift. Director-general of health Dr Ashley Bloomfield says people who try to deliberately avoid security arrangements in hospital are putting staff and patients at risk.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions