MIQ bookings will resume on Monday September 20, and an “unexpected” detection of the virus in wastewater north of Auckland has been detected, NZ Herald reports. Covid response Chris Hipkins said the pause on new managed isolation bookings for returning Kiwis will be lifted due to an easing off of demand from local community cases needing isolation rooms. Meanwhile, the discovery of Covid in wastewater near Snells Beach, north of Auckland, is from September 7 – a delay due to a logistical issues – and additional testing is now underway.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions