Two people have been seriously injured and another wounded in an altercation at an Ōtāhuhu address on Great South Road, shortly before 2pm on Tuesday, Newshub reports. “An altercation has occurred between people known to each other at the address which has resulted in three people sustaining stabbing injuries,” a police spokesperson says. Police say they are making enquiries into what happened at the address. No charges have been laid at this stage.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions