One person is in critical condition at Auckland Hospital and another has injuries after a crash in Auckland, RNZ reports. The incident was reported to police about 2.30pm on Tuesday, and one person was transported to Auckland Hospital by ambulance in critical condition. The Serious Crash Unit was at the scene.
- Auckland lockdown: More than half of students drop off radar at some schools
- Fire crews tackle large blaze at house in Sandringham, Auckland
- TV scientist Nanogirl inundated with vaccine questions from ‘petrified’ teachers
- 285 bids over 81 minutes: Inside the exhausting battle to buy an Auckland home
- Minimum wage earners, pensioners no longer qualify for legal aid