A truck driver who crossed the Auckland border to make essential deliveries has now tested positive for Covid-19, RNZ reveals. The driver was previously tested on 22 August and has recently travelled to Hamilton, Tauranga and Cambridge. Dr Bloomfield said the driver was tested after isolating as a household contact and health authorities are now trying to determine any locations of interest. However, he noted the driver works for food provision services and their contact was limited to deliveries and drop-offs.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions