Police have arrested three people after an investigation into several burglaries of Auckland Post Shops during level 4 lockdown, Stuff reports. A 27-year-old woman has been charged with eight burglaries in Auckland, and two other people were arrested on fraud-related offences. Mail offences have been a common theme throughout Auckland’s five-week lockdown, with numerous Auckland residents reported having their mail stolen from their letterboxes. Earlier in June, a North Shore woman was charged in relation to more than 180 pieces of stolen mail.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions