As Auckland steps into Level 3 Lockdown with a sigh of relief, NZ Herald presents a list of high-end eateries that are serving up gourmet meals. Restaurants include Culprit in Auckland CBD, Cazador in Mt Eden, Ampersand Eatery in Orakei, and One Tree Grill in Epsom. The eateries have varying times and options such as contactless pickup, and some are also offering the much-craved Kiwi favourite which has been missing from Level 4: the classic flat white.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions