Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is asking residents of seven Auckland suburbs to remain “especially vigilant” for Covid-19 symptoms, Stuff reports, with a big a big focus on testing their residents. The suburbs are Mount Eden in Central Auckland; Massey in West Auckland; and Māngere, Papatoetoe, Manurewa, Favona and Ōtara in South Auckland. Northern Region Health Coordination Centre lead Margie Apa is also encouraging residents of the seven suburbs to go out and get tested.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions