Now that Auckland has moved to level 3, real estate agents can expect an increase in sales activity, Stuff reports. Jen Baird, REINZ chief executive, says the arrival of spring generally sees an increase in sales activity, and people used alert level 4 restrictions to prepare their properties for the market. Anna Byron of Team Harcourts Hobsonville says the firm has property contracts signed sight unseen, but conditional on viewing in level 3. She expects these to go unconditional within two days.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions