Two workers were spotted ‘duelling’ with what appear to be poles outside the Waipareira Trust’s Whānau House testing centre in Henderson, west Auckland, with the footage later shared to social media, Newshub reports. Locals praised the workers for brightening up the proceedings and not letting the ongoing lockdown dampen their spirits. “Gives everyone something to look at… keeps the people entertained while they queue,” one wrote. “Glad to see them having fun,” said another. “Nothing wrong with having fun at work,” a third chipped in.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions