Stuff reports the name for New Zealand’s first mobile vaccination bus has been revealed at the fleet’s launch in Auckland on Thursday: Shot Bro. The humorous name incorporating Kiwi colloquialism was plastered across the front of the first bus, which aim to bring vaccines to some of Auckland’s most vulnerable whānau. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern thought the name Shot Bro wasn’t bad, after it was selected by 29,000 people voting on her Facebook post.
- Nominations open for Dairy Woman of the Year
- Hone Harawira calls for alert ‘level 5’ in Auckland
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed