With fewer vehicles on Auckland’s road during Alert Level 3, Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency is bringing forward disruptive construction work to minimise pain for motorists, Stuff reveals. From 8pm on September 30 to 5am on October 5, Rosedale Rd will be closed between Tawa Drive and Triton Drive as Waka Kotahi removes the old SH1 Rosedale Rd bridge abutments. The completed upgrade will create an extension for the Northern busway, a new motorway connection for easy airport travel and seven kilometres of walking and cycling paths.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions