Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has reassured Aucklanders that a shift to Level 3 is still possible even with a slight spike in cases over the last two days, Newshub reveals. The PM will make an announcement on Auckland’s alert level on Monday but stressed even with a slight increase in cases the feeling is it’s just from Delta having a “long tail”. When asked about Aucklanders feeling over lockdowns as they come to the end of their fifth week in level 4, Ardern assured the public they take into account how Aucklanders are coping with restrictions when making a decision on alert levels.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions