A young woman whose body was found at a property in Manurewa on Saturday is still to be identified, RNZ reports. The woman is likely aged in her late teens or early twenties, and her death is still being treated as unexplained while a post mortem examination is underway. Police are asking the public to get in touch with the investigation team if they have a young family member or friend who has not been in contact, if this is out of character for them.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions