A homicide investigation has been launched following the shock discovery of a woman’s body in south Auckland over the weekend, Newshub reports. The woman, who police say is likely to be in her late teens or early 20s, was found dead just off of McVilly Rd, Manurewa at about 4:30pm on Saturday. “The community can be reassured that police are working hard to piece together the facts surrounding her death and will hold any person responsible to account,” says Det Snr Sgt Hayward.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions