A woman was found hiding in the back of a car while the driver attempted to flee Auckland in breach of 24-hour bail conditions, Stuff reports. Neither the 31-year-old driver nor the 27-year-old passenger had the appropriate documentation to leave Tamaki Mākaurau and were arrested. The pair face drugs charges and a charge for breaching the Covid-19 Public Health Order. Police have received 691 breach notifications relating to businesses, mass gatherings or people in Tāmaki Makaurau and Upper Hauraki.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions