Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says new rules for leaving Auckland will include people needing to have a negative Covid-19 test in the 72 hours before their departure, RNZ reports. From 11.59pm on Tuesday, people will be able to leave Auckland into a level 2 environment if they: Are leaving permanently to a property or travelling to a tertiary education residence; For shared caregiving arrangements; For returning home from alert level 3 to an alert level 2 environment.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions